Founded in 1961, providing wide range of products and services from office supplies to ITT equipment in general, Otsuka Corporation promotes one-stop solutions and one-stop support. Otsuka Corporation, known as a leading system integrator in Japan, conducted about 200 seminar sessions in 3 years, and about 7,000 attendees in total.
The company held IT events and seminars locations all around Japan. When the number of seminars at different locations increased, it was very difficult for their team to organize. They face difficulties like selecting the suitable venue and location, gathering participants, managing the event which includes costs, effort and human resources. They realised that with the limitation, there are a lot of potential customers who they couldn’t reach. In order to expand business opportunities and to ease the workload, they decided to source for online seminar solutions.
Why V-CUBE Seminar?
- Equipped with the functions necessary for online seminars and can be easily used.
- A cloud-type service and the set-up is easy and can be completed quickly. The speaker just need to connect to a PC, mic and webcam.
- Attendees can join the seminar easily as it doesn’t involves installation of software.
- Well organised support framework.
- Seminars can be planned without worrying about the location and volume (number of participants).
- Less human resources needed as organising a seminar is simpler and easier to manage.
- Customer responses can be captured on a real-time basis.
- By conducting seminars online, the company has established new sales channels in remote areas and improved customer satisfaction.